1. Before you read, quiet your heart for one minute of silence
2. Read the following Scripture:
1 I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness knownthrough all generations. 2 I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself. 3 You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant, 4 ‘I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.’ ” Psalm 89:1 – 4
3. Pause for another minute and let God speak to you in your silence
What is He saying to you?
4. Read the following Scripture:
1 In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways,2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. – Hebrews 1:1-4
5. Pause for one more minute and reflect upon what God is speaking to your heart in this moment. How does this relate to my life? What does God want me to do with this today?
6. The Gloria
“Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be. World without end.