1. Before you read, quiet your heart for one minute of silence
2. Read the following Scripture:
1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. 2 The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly. 3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good. 4 The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit. 5 A fool spurns his father’s discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence. 6 The house of the righteous contains great treasure, but the income of the wicked brings them trouble. 7 The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools. 8 The LORD detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him. 9 The LORD detests the way of the wicked but he loves those who pursue righteousness. Proverbs 15:1-9
3. Pause for another minute and let God speak to you in your silence
What is He saying to you?
4. Read the following Scripture:
1 Very early in the morning, the chief priests, with the elders, the teachers of the law and the whole Sanhedrin, reached a decision. They bound Jesus, led him away and handed him over to Pilate. 2″Are you the king of the Jews?” asked Pilate. “Yes, it is as you say,” Jesus replied. 3 The chief priests accused him of many things. 4 So again Pilate asked him, “Aren’t you going to answer? See how many things they are accusing you of.” 5 But Jesus still made no reply, and Pilate was amazed. Mark 15: 1- 5
5. Pause for one more minute and reflect upon what God is speaking to your heart in this moment. How does this relate to my life? What does God want me to do with this today?
6. The Gloria
“Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be. World without end.