- Dates are Weather Permitting
- Please try to be on time, a ten minute grace period will be given and the group will leave for the hike with those who are present.
- We will car pool as a group to the trail head . (We will meet at High Mountain Church )
- The hike will last from 3-5 hours. Please note that the local terrain is mountainous and requires the appropriate level of physical exertion.
- Bring a lunch – we stop to each lunch on each hike.
- Hiking boots are recommended for sturdy ankle support and good traction.
- Long sleeve shirt and long pants are recommended – not there are lyme ticks in the area and every precaution should be taken to avoid them.
- Insect repellent (containing DEET) – see previous point relating to deer ticks.
- Jacket, hat or gloves are necessary.
What to Bring:
- Insect Repellent
- Any personal necessitites.
Any Question Contact:
Lorie Woolums, cell: 201-294-8175, email@example.com
Debbie Madrigal, cell: 201-314-8359, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE RSVP TO LORIE WOOLUMS