- Fine dining at the Legends Suite Club, featuring high end-cooking stations. These stations included prime rib, gourmet pasta, crab legs, shrimp, mega salads, etc.
- In-seat wait service. We didn’t have to leave our cushioned seats during the game to get our milk shakes, gelato, iced tea and anything else we wanted.
- Free water, non-alcoholic drinks, candy, popcorn, Cracker Jacks, peanuts, etc. all game long.
- Cushioned seats
- Private restrooms
- Private entrance
- Personal concierge service
- Complimentary preferred parking
- Air conditioned rooms filled with food and big screen televisions.
6Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
7 Let us rejoice and be glad
and give him glory!
For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
and his bride has made herself ready.
8 Fine linen, bright and clean,
was given her to wear.’
(Fine linen stands for the righteous acts of God’s holy people.)
9 Then the angel said to me, ‘Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!’ And he added, ‘These are the true words of God.’
I don’t know what this feast will look like but it will be majestic. I don’t know what kind of food there will be but I am sure it will be plenteous and delicious. I don’t know exactly when it will begin but it will likely go on for all eternity. I don’t know how God will do crowd management and parking but I’m sure it won’t be an issue. However, I do know one thing: There will be no discrimination between the wealthy and the poor, between the privileged and the commoner. There will not be a separation between the “have’s” and “have nots”. Nobody is going to envy anyone else; Nobody is going to look down their noses at anyone else. We will all be the same and seen as the same. with no class distinctions, socio-economic inequalities, prejudices or separation. There will not be any special sections, special seating or special tickets. Heaven will not have first class and coach sections. The Apostle Paul wrote to the Galatians:
26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptised into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:26 – 28)