- People pre-registered for the service
- People filled out the health forms online
- People came at least 15 minutes early to get in their seats
- We were conscious we had to begin at 5:30 for the Live Stream gathering
- We had enough Greeters to help and direct people.
Thank you all for your support and working together to make it a great first week back for the worship service Re-Start.
Some of the new things you will see when you come back to church:
- You will have your temperature taken with a contactless thermometer when you come in the door.
- We will practice social distancing
- We will be wearing masks
- There will be sanitizing wipes and foam available throughout the church
- We strongly discourage hugging or kissing
- Communion will be served in pre-packaged containers
- The offering basket will not be passed around; There is an offering box in the back of the church.
The number of people we can have in the sanctuary will depend on who signs up and how many are in each party. That is why it is imperative that people pre-register. We feel confident we can have people sit in the cafe and watch on the T.V. monitor as an overflow alternative if the sanctuary fills up.
In order to know how many seats we will need and how to properly space them, we are asking you to register to attend our service. (This will be done weekly for the foreseeable future). The registration is below. You will need to let us know how many from your family will be attending.
We are asking each person who attends to fill out a health assessment and consent form. (Parents, please fill out for your children). You will not be allowed in the sanctuary without having this filled out. The form is below for you to review and will be emailed to you after you complete the registration form also located below.
We recommend coming to the church 15 – 20 minutes early in order to get your temperature taken and settle into your seats. There will be no congregating in the foyer, the hallways or the cafe. You will be able to talk with people while practicing social distancing in the parking lot and outside on the church grounds.